TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Future businessmen and women have some new skills they can put to the test.
On Friday, they did just that.
It was part of the Terre Haute Entrepreneurship Camp Pitch Luncheon.
Local young people spent the week developing business ideas.
They also worked with coaches to learn the best practices.
On Friday, they presented their pitches to organizers at Clabber Girl in Terre Haute.
The West Central Indiana Small Business Development Center and Work One helped put on this week-long event.
- Future business leaders pitch their ideas
- Five Terre Haute companies pitch business ideas
- Launch Terre Haute hosts future business leaders
- Business leaders weigh in on future of Vigo County schools
- Innovate Sullivan hopes to help boost future business leaders
- Community leaders gather Business and Bagels
- ISU leaders dream BIG for future of athletics
- City leaders to revisit the idea of allowing residents to keep chickens on their property
- Community considers idea of creating dog park
- Business leaders work to gain 21st Century Talent region designation