PARIS, Ill. (WTHI)- Funeral services will be held Friday for former Terre Haute Firefighter, Rodger Plunkett II.
Plunkett hanged himself last Thursday.
Prior to his death, he was at the center of a child molestation case. Due to his death, the case has since been dismissed.
Services will be from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m at the Stewart and Carroll Funeral Home in Paris, Illinois.
Instead of flowers, the family asks for donations in Plunkett's honor.
The money would go toward "Protect the Precious" a firefighter and paramedic non-profit group.
- Funeral services held for former firefighter who took his own life
- Funeral services Monday for Garrett Sands
- Funeral services announced for Mari Hulman George
- Funeral services announced for young crash victim
- Lugar funeral to be held May 15 at Indianapolis church
- LIVE STREAM: Services and funeral for Officer Rob Pitts
- Teacher remembers former student, funeral services announced for Colten Howard
- Local funeral home makes accommodations for upcoming services
- Services set for Terre Haute firefighter
- Mick Newport funeral arrangements