TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The health of babies was the focus of a campaign launch on Thursday.
The lunch was held in Union Hospital's Atrium.
It kicked off the fundraising effort for the 2019 March of Dimes March for Babies Event.
Attendees learned the important role the March of Dimes plays in our community.
The organization fights for the health of all moms and babies.
Terre Haute's March is coming up on Saturday, May 18th.
- Fundraising efforts start for 2019 March for Babies event
- Indianapolis, Chicago organizing March for Our Lives events
- Fundraiser helps local veterans
- Ernie Pyle memorial fundraiser
- First ever Pride meets Terradise event starts Saturday
- 100 Men Who Cooking mixing food with fundraising during weekend event
- ISU Homecoming events underway
- New Linton store with plans to open in March set to hold hiring event
- Efforts to revamp downtown Sullivan paying off
- Facebook finds ‘sophisticated’ efforts to disrupt elections