TERRE HAUTE Ins. (WTHI) - Fundraisers are planned to support families of both teens killed in a car crash.
Terre Haute South Vigo teens Mason Kiger and Robert Clouse died early Wednesday morning.
We told you about plans to support the Clouse family last night on News 10.
Now, a friend of the Kiger family is planning a fundraiser.
There's been a GoFundMe created for Kiger's family to help pay for funeral expenses.
A car wash fundraiser is also in the works.
A date and time has not yet been announced.
If you'd like to donate, you can follow the link to the GoFundMe.
- Fundraisers planned for teens killed in car crash
- Local high school hosts vigil, fundraiser planned to honor teens killed in car crash
- Indiana teen killed after sledding into path of car
- Father of Indiana teen killed in pursuit crash sues police
- Fundraiser starts on memorial park for slain Indiana teens
- Car crashes into Clinton IGA
- Fundraiser helps local veterans
- Ernie Pyle memorial fundraiser
- THPD hosts CODA fundraiser
- Two killed in overnight crash