CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A group of local students is exploring technology.
McDonald's in Clinton hosted a fundraiser Tuesday night.
It benefits the South Vermillion Elementary Robotics Team.
They'll use the money this winter for competition fees.
Students on the team have different roles, like designer or engineer.
"They like science and robots...and think it's cool and they want to build robots," Aidan Lacey, from the robotics team said.
South Vermillion will host its own robotics competition in February,
- Fundraiser helps raise money for local robotic club
- Fundraiser helps local veterans
- Dinner helps raise money for Boys and Girls Club
- Local 5th grader raises money to help kids battling cancer
- Money raised at charity game helps local kids
- Business raises money for local cancer organization
- Local fraternity set to hold fundraiser to raise money for homeless shelter
- Kiwanis Club hosts Pancake Day to raise money
- Casino night raises money for Boys and Girls Club
- Annual all men's pageant helps raise money for breast cancer