PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A local construction company will soon reshape the Lyford Y into a T.
White Construction Company recently received the bid for the project.
The contract also includes a small structure replacement on U.S. 36 just west of U.S. Highway 41.
A timeline has not been released yet, but officials say work should begin soon.
The price tag for the project is just under $1.5 million.
- From a Y to a T, work set to begin on a dangerous roadway
- Construction set to begin at dangerous intersection
- Dangerous Lyford "Y" intersection set to change
- Transportation officials warn heat can damage roadways
- Explosion along roadway shakes Indianapolis neighborhood
- Gas tax set to begin in Indiana
- Set-up begins for Vigo County Fair
- Work begins on Hart street bridge
- Work begins on Aquatic Center parking spaces
- Road work set to begin on U.S. 41 in Terre Haute