LAWRENCEVILLE, Ill. (WTHI) - Fire investigators say an early Friday morning house fire in Lawrenceville, Illinois is suspicious.
It happened at a home on Lexington Street.
News 10 spoke with the state fire marshal's office.
They told us nobody lived in the home.
At this time, investigators have not released a cause.
- Friday morning Lawrenceville fire ruled suspicious
- West Terre Haute house fire ruled suspicious
- Vigo County house fire ruled suspicious
- New apartments coming to Lawrenceville
- UPDATE: Early Friday morning fire ruled arson
- Officials say Friday morning Terre Haute fire suspicious
- Lawrenceville takes action against United Methodist Village
- Lawrenceville to begin sewer line project
- Police continue to investigate Lawrenceville death
- Parke County fire ruled undetermined - but not suspicious