MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - With tax season in full swing, there's help out there for those who need it.
There's free help at the Marshall Public Library.
From now until April, 13th...trained volunteers will be able to provide confidential tax preparation service.
The help is available for taxpayers with low to middle-income levels, with special attention to those 60-years-old and up.
The sessions are by appointment only.
To schedule one, call 217-826-2535.
- Free tax help available at Wabash Valley library
- Wabash Valley library plans expansion, renovations
- Wabash Valley kids explore the Wabash River
- Two Wabash Valley counties will see income tax rate increase
- Business as usual for Wabash Valley tax services
- Wabash Valley Family Sports Center appeals denied property tax exemption
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley
- Governor visits Wabash Valley Town