TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - We have an update in the Franklin Fennell case.
In April, a judge ordered Fennell to serve two years in prison pay more than $110-thousand dollars in restitution.
Fennell's attorney argues the judge set restitution based on intended loss. he claims that was an error.C
Fennell asked the court of appeals to vacate resitution
- Franklin Fennell appeals federal restitution amount
- Federal appeals court upholds courts ruling for restitution in Franklin Fennell case
- Fennell sentenced: 24-months plus $110,000 in restitution
- Franklin Fennell says $110,000 is too much to pay in restitution...government disagrees
- Franklin Fennell has filed to appeal his verdict and sentence
- Locked up: Franklin Fennell starts his federal prison sentence
- Sentencing date released for Franklin Fennell
- Court of Appeals takes Fennell Case
- Fennell set to appear before a judge, asking for restitution review and resentencing
- Documents filed outlining federal case against Fennell