DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A four-month-long investigation in Daviess County has wrapped up with one man behind bars on dealing charges.
Police arrested 31-year-old Mitchell Sherman on two charges of dealing methamphetamine.
Police said over the course of the investigation, they found about five ounces of meth, with a street value of over $14,000.
It was all part of a joint investigation with the Daviess County Sheriff's Office, DEA, and Washington Police Department.
Sherman is currently in the Daviess County Jail on a $250,000 bond.
- Four-month-long investigation wraps in Daviess County with man behind bars on meth dealing charges
- Daviess County man charged with dealing meth
- Vermillion County man arrested for dealing meth
- One arrested after months long heroin investigation
- Fire destroys Daviess county business
- Daviess county honors the fallen
- Daviess County babysitter charged after six-month-old baby suffered a skull fracture and broken arm
- Four arrested in Daviess County on drug charges
- Several arrested on drug-related charges in Daviess County
- Washington man behind bars after death investigation