PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Parke County Sheriff’s Office reports four people were arrested on Monday afternoon in connection to drug charges.
Deputies were called to 1012 N. Nyesville Road after a 911 call about an intimidation report. The caller stated he was being threatened by another male who had a hammer.
During a search of the home, deputies found methamphetamine, syringes and other drug items.
Four people were arrested: Kiley J. Vanderheyden, 39, Cheryl L. Stafford, 64, Travis L. Wallace, 36, and Gregory Justin Hazlett, 35.
Officials report that after Vanderheyden was at the Parke County Jail, she battered an employee she flushed syringes down the toilet. She is facing charges of maintaining a common nuisance, possession of paraphernalia, possession of syringe, possession of paraphernalia and battery on law enforcement.
Stafford was arrested for maintaining a common nuisance, possession of paraphernalia and possession of methamphetamine.
Wallace was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and visiting a common nuisance. And Hazlett was arrested for visiting a common nuisance.
- Four arrested on drug charges in Parke County
- Wanted Parke County woman arrested
- Four arrested in Daviess County on drug charges
- Martin County Sheriff's Deputy arrested on drug charges
- Suspect arrested on drug charges in Edgar County
- Several arrested on drug-related charges in Daviess County
- Several arrested on drug charges in Clinton
- Cayuga man arrested, facing drug charges
- Drug charges and burglary charges; four arrested in multicounty investigation
- Man arrested after Parke County pursuit