WASHINGTON, Ind. (WTHI) - Four people are facing charges out of Washington, Indiana.
It happened Thursday night, just after 4 o'clock.
Washington Police Department says they arrested Derek Godfrey, 28, and Dakota Saucerman, 24. Both are from Washington.
Police also arrested Keith Knepp, 38, of Montgomery and Jennifer Brown, 42, of Bloomfield.
Police say it all started with a traffic stop, involving a car Godfrey was driving. Officials say Saucerman was the passenger.
During the stop, police say they found Methamphetamine and other paraphernalia associated with it. Police arrested both men on multiple charges.
Police say the investigation continued at a local motel. That's where police say they found several items, including more than 50 grams of Meth, more paraphernalia, a firearm, digital scales and Marijuana.
Police arrested Knepp and Brown at the scene. The two were taken to jail and face a series of charges.
- Four arrested, facing drug charges in Washington, Indiana
- Cayuga man arrested, facing drug charges
- Hymera man arrested, facing drug charges after police stop
- Indiana teacher charged with drug possession
- Several arrested on drug charges in Clinton
- Five arrested in Washington, Indiana police and DEA investigation
- Washington, Indiana police arrested Puerto Rican man wanted for murder
- Former ISU basketball player arrested, facing charges
- Former coach faces charges
- Drug charges and burglary charges; four arrested in multicounty investigation