TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Folks in Terre Haute had the chance to buy a bit of history Saturday.
One of the Doughmakers founders organized a sale.
Terre Haute was home to a Doughmakers Bake-Ware manufacturing plant back in the 90s and early 2000s.
The sale took place at the Vigo County Fairgrounds all day Saturday.
"This company is really dear to us, and it's just I don't know.. it's like deja vu, you know. Being able to see something that you've put your heart and soul into and to be able to bring it back to life again," said Bette LaPlante, Owner.
If you didn't get to a chance to check things out yet, you still have some time.
The sale will continue through December 8th.
- Founder of Doughmakers holds sale for folks to buy a piece of history
- Folks celebrate Ag Day in Sullivan County
- Papa John’s sales drop amid founder controversy
- ISU Celebrates Founders Day
- Fat squirrel steals pricey goods left out for delivery folks
- Folks in Seelyville disappointed jobs aren't coming to vacant plant
- Folks explore downtown Terre Haute in amazing race type event
- Bridgeton Country Christmas helps get folks in the holiday spirit
- Local store holds special produce sale
- Pieces coming together as crews start moving items to new History Center