TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - A former treasurer for Southwest Sullivan Schools will spend some time in jail for stealing money.
Amy Kinnett pleaded guilty to official misconduct. The sentence is for one year which included 13 days in jail then she'll be on in-home detention with electronic monitoring.
Kinnett will also spend 6 months on probation.
She's already paid restitution in full that was in excess of $10,000.
- Former treasurer to spend time in jail
- Brazil school turns trash to treasure
- Trash becomes treasure for Replay the Runway
- Former Cayuga clerk-treasurer faces federal charges
- Harry and Meghan spending 'private family time' in Canada
- Governor directs flags lowered for former Indiana treasurer
- Former Southwest School Corp. treasurer arrested for official misconduct
- Thousands expected Saturday for Knights of Columbus Treasure Hunt
- Notre Dame’s treasures rescued from devastating fire
- Breaking the holiday spending blues