MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - An old fast food restaurant in Marshall, Illinois is under new ownership.
That is according to the Marshall Area Chamber of Commerce Facebook page.
According to the post, the former Wendy's location has been purchased.
It's not clear who the new owner is, and the post says they are not ready to publicly announce their plans.
We will pass along any new information as soon as it becomes available.
- Former fast food location in Marshall has new owner
- Fast food places becoming more unhealthy
- Food drive kicks off at local bank locations
- Food program hosts open house to show off new location
- Fast food chain offers free meal to furloughed federal employees
- 2018 Farmers' Almanac Locations
- Homicide victim's car located
- Investigators: Local winery owner did not have proper alcohol permits for location
- Marshall to receive housing grant
- Marshall, Illinois pool nearing completion