CLARK COUNTY, Ill (WTHI) - A former community league football coach is behind bars.
Gary Finney, 60, is accused of sexual assault and abuse in Clark County, Illinois.
The Casey man was charged with two counts of aggravated criminal sexual assault and two counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse
So far, bond has not been set.
- Former coach faces charges
- Daniel Nations faces more charges
- Former Clark County AAU coach faces 42 charges, including criminal sexual assault
- Former AAU coach facing sex charges requests a change of venue
- Former Greene County coach faces charges for child sex crimes, sexual battery, public indecency
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Cayuga man arrested, facing drug charges
- Knox County judge faces disciplinary charges
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Two people facing charges after deadly shooting