TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A former Vigo County commissioner is back in jail.
Through court records, News 10 has learned David Decker was arrested on Monday on charges of possession of meth and domestic battery.
A woman claims she was punched in the face by Decker.
It reportedly happened in front of a liquor store in Riley.
Decker spent time in federal prison in 2009 for meth trafficking.
Online jail records indicate Decker will report to court on Friday.
- Former Vigo County commissioner behind bars...again
- Vigo County Commissioner talks about opioid lawsuit
- Vigo County Commissioners report jail assessment completed
- Commissioners appoint new Vigo County 911 Director
- County commissioners approved preliminary design for new Vigo County jail
- Current Vigo County Councilman announces intention to run for commissioner
- New president selected during Vigo County Commissioner meeting
- Vigo County Commissioners speak out again on future jail location
- Vigo County Commissioners approve jail design, $101,000 per inmate
- Vigo County Commissioners approve ambulance contract with Trans-Care