SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A former school treasurer accused of stealing money has pleaded guilty.
Back in November, the Indiana State Police arrested Amy Kinnett.
Kinnett is the former treasurer with the Southwest Sullivan School Corporation.
She returns to court late this month.
News 10 has not been able to learn the terms of her plea agreement.
According to police, Kinnett used a school corporation credit card to make about $6,000 worth of purchases.
Police say she also stole $1,000 in cash and wrote checks from the corporation's checking account.
- Former Sullivan County school treasurer enters a guilty plea, accused of stealing thousands
- Man accused of causing weekend standoff enters not guilty plea
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Gas station robbery suspect enters guilty plea
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man accused of sex crimes enters a guilty plea
- Man accused of shooting a juvenile in 2017 enters guilty plea
- Terre Haute man enters a guilty plea; accused of splitting 14-month-old boy's tongue with scissors
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Former Cayuga clerk-treasurer receives probation, ordered to pay restitution after guilty plea of theft