ROCKVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - An investigation into official misconduct lands one man behind bars.
On Friday, Rockville Correctional Officers served a warrant for Michael Wilkey.
Wilkey is a former employee t the Rockville Correctional Facility.
Details of the investigation were not released, however, Wilkey was charged with official misconduct.
- Former Rockville Correctional Facility employee charged with official misconduct
- Wabash Valley Correctional Facility worker charged for misconduct with an offender
- Woman convicted in brutal 1992 slaying of 12-year-old Indiana girl released from Rockville Correctional Facility
- Man arrested for trafficking with an inmate at Rockville Correctional Facility
- Rockville Correctional Facility staff compete to make a big donation to food pantry
- Correctional Officer arrested for trafficking at Wabash Valley Correctional Facility
- Visitor Arrest at Putnamville Correctional Facility
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- PLUS graduation helps inmates at wabash valley correctional facility
- State awaiting 'plan of correction' after investigation into care facility