COLES COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A jury will hear the case of a Clark County, Illinois man.
He faces charges of sexual abuse and assault of a juvenile.
We've been closely following the case of Barry Wolfe of Martinsville.
At one time, Wolfe was affiliated with a girls AAU basketball team in Illinois.
On Wednesday, he entered a not guilty plea to the charges against him.
He also requested a jury trial.
Wolfe's currently in the Coles County Jail.
He has bonds set at $5 million and $500,000.
He is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday.
- Former Clark County AAU director requests jury trial
- Accused AAU director gets $5 million bond tacked on
- Former Clark County AAU coach faces 42 charges, including criminal sexual assault
- Former AAU coach facing sex charges requests a change of venue
- Bond reduced for former Illinois AAU girls basketball director accused of criminal sexual assault
- Illinois AAU basketball program dissolves after former director is arrested for sexual assault
- Convicted AAU basketball coach withdraws guilty plea
- Vigo County man files for plea right before jury trial
- Jury selection underway for criminal confinement trial in Vigo County
- Jury delivers verdict in Martin County double murder trial