CAYUGA, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new information in a case against a former Cayuga clerk-treasurer.
Sami Dillon will serve five years on probation.
A judge also ordered her to pay almost $53,000 in restitution.
Dillon entered a guilty plea to 'theft concerning a program receiving federal funds.'
A condition of the probation includes 200 hours of community service.
Investigators said she stole cash utility payments that should have been deposited in the town's account.
They also accused her of adjusting her utility accounts to lower balances.
- Former Cayuga clerk-treasurer receives probation, ordered to pay restitution after guilty plea of theft
- Former Cayuga clerk-treasurer faces federal charges
- Cayuga Grandstand Project receives big donation
- Cayuga man arrested, facing drug charges
- Fennell sentenced: 24-months plus $110,000 in restitution
- Franklin Fennell appeals federal restitution amount
- Former Sullivan County school treasurer enters a guilty plea, accused of stealing thousands
- Franklin Fennell says $110,000 is too much to pay in restitution...government disagrees
- 'I have not taken money'; Clerk-Treasurer responds to Odon town audit
- Man arrested, facing charges after fight in Cayuga