VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - For some of us, the sound of an ice cream truck brings back a bunch of memories from our childhoods.
When the Fork in the Road crew heard about a new ice cream truck in town, they had to track it down and check it out.
For two-years, Bring Back the Past Ice Cream Truck has been visiting neighborhoods, churches, and nursing homes.
The Fork in the Road team caught up with them when they stopped at Karen's Kids Day Care in Riley.
Click play on the video to see the story!
If you would like to learn more about the ice cream truck, check out their Facebook page here.
- Fork (or should we say Spoon?) in the Road: The sweet sounds of the ice cream truck
- Fork in the Road: The Hitchin Post
- Fork in the Road: Taste Terre Haute
- Fork in the Road: Wheel House Donuts
- Fork in the Road: Honeysuckle Hill Beestro
- Fork in the Road: Syd's Place
- Fork in the Road - Flesor's Candy Kitchen
- Celebrate the first day of spring with free ice cream
- Final Fork: Charlie's
- Final Fork: Jack's Place