TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - It's fair to say the Fork in the Road crew loves all kind of food...so when they hear about something they've never had, a Fork stop becomes a must.
We are talking about the Red Room Cakery.
When you walk into Jamie Chesterton's bakery you will see everything from his tribute to military POWs to his love of the Golden Girls...and some of the best baked goods in the area,
Click play on the video to see what the crew thought, and click here to learn more about the Red Room Cakery.
- Fork in the Road: The Red Room Cakery
- Red Room Cakery set to hold a fundraiser to help raise money for CODA
- Fork in the Road: The Hitchin Post
- Fork in the Road: Taste Terre Haute
- Fork in the Road: Wheel House Donuts
- Fork in the Road: Honeysuckle Hill Beestro
- Fork in the Road: Syd's Place
- Fork in the Road - Flesor's Candy Kitchen
- Final Fork: Charlie's
- Final Fork: Jack's Place