TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - If you have a big appetite...a really big one that is...listen up.
The Fork in the Road crew found a spot that makes a one of a kind sandwich that you have to see to believe.
When Mike Latta and Ross Rowling got called out to give it a shot, they jumped in the car and headed over to The Meadows Cafe to take on a monster sandwich called 'The Dagwood.'
One of them finished it and the other one did not.
Click play on the video to see how it went.
- Fork in the Road: The Dagwood at The Meadows Cafe
- Final Fork: Crossroads Cafe
- Fork in the Road Healthy edition: Delish Cafe
- Fork in the Road: Gingersnaps Coffee House and Cafe
- Fork in the Road: The Off the Tracks Cafe
- Final Fork: The New Day Cafe
- Fork in the Road: The Hitchin Post
- Fork in the Road: Taste Terre Haute
- Fork in the Road: Wheel House Donuts
- Fork in the Road: Honeysuckle Hill Beestro