Welcome to Jack's Place in Jasonville Indiana. Scott Huddleston is the owner, he named the restaurant after life long friend Jack Ridinger, jacks pictures and memorabilia fill the walls here.
Today we are here for the tenderloin, but it's not just any tenderloin. It's about a three pound sandwich, it comes with extra fries.
- Fork in the Road: The Big Boy Tenderloin at Jack's Place
- Final Fork: Jack's Place
- Fork in the Road: Syd's Place
- Fork in the Road: The Hitchin Post
- Fork in the Road: Taste Terre Haute
- Fork in the Road: Wheel House Donuts
- Fork in the Road: Honeysuckle Hill Beestro
- Fork in the Road - Flesor's Candy Kitchen
- Final Fork: Charlie's
- Final Fork: Crossroads Cafe