TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Fork in the Road Crew has been making their way up, down and across the Wabash Valley for several years now looking for the best food in the area.
Starting on July 18 and going for two weeks, you will be able to go to any participating Taste Terre Haute restaurant and get great deals on spectacular dishes.
"It's a great opportunity for the people in our community and those visiting to take advantage of what we have to offer here,” explained David Haynes, Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce president. “It’s been suggested that you be a tourist in your own town and truly attempt to take advantage of what Terre Haute as a restaurant community has to offer.”
For more information on Taste Terre Haute, check out their website!
- Fork in the Road: Taste Terre Haute
- Taste of Terre Haute starts Monday
- ISU students experience the "Taste of Terre Haute" on campus
- Fork in the Road: The Hitchin Post
- Fork in the Road: Wheel House Donuts
- Fork in the Road: Honeysuckle Hill Beestro
- Fork in the Road: Syd's Place
- Road closure in Terre Haute starts Monday
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Final Fork: Charlie's