CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Fork in the Road crew is always looking for a great place to eat.
Chief Photojournalist Mike Latta found a spot that he thinks is a "Honey Hole."
The crew made their way to Clay County where they found a restaurant called Honeysuckle Hill Beestro.
With a name like that, can you guess what makes it unique? If you guessed honey, and a lot of it...you nailed it.
Click play on the video to check this place out.
To learn more about the Honeysuckle Hill Beestro, click here.
- Fork in the Road: Honeysuckle Hill Beestro
- Fork in the Road: The Hitchin Post
- Fork in the Road: Taste Terre Haute
- Fork in the Road: Wheel House Donuts
- Fork in the Road: Syd's Place
- Fork in the Road - Flesor's Candy Kitchen
- Final Fork: Charlie's
- Final Fork: Jack's Place
- Final Fork: Crossroads Cafe
- Fork in the Road: Backstreet Pizza in Sullivan