TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - If you follow the Fork in the Road, you know they have their favorite foods!
Wings and pizza top their list.
So, when they found a spot in the 12-Points Area in Terre Haute that's quickly becoming known for both… Well, you know what happens next.
"We want people to have an option on the north end of Terre Haute, somewhere where they can go and get that style of food that they like instead of having to drive all the way down south to do so."
Josh Thome and his wife Alicia opened up Crankys Burgers, Birds and Billiards in August and they have quickly become a popular spot for wings.
“You know we have had a lot of good feedback on our wings, the sauce is an original recipe provided by my best friend."
But wings aren't the only thing on the menu getting customer’s attention.
"Probably the biggest thing we have had is our thin crust pizza, we have a cracker thin crust pizza that people love. We have a lot of creative cranky original pizzas."
Crankys is located at 2155 North 13th Street.
To see their menu and hours, click here!
- Fork in the Road: Crankys Burgers, Birds and Billiards
- Fork in the Road: Burgers and Cake...a match made in Heaven
- Fork in the Road: The Hitchin Post
- Fork in the Road: Taste Terre Haute
- Fork in the Road: Wheel House Donuts
- Fork in the Road: Honeysuckle Hill Beestro
- Fork in the Road: Syd's Place
- Fork in the Road - Flesor's Candy Kitchen
- Billiards hold tournament to raise money for Hutsonville fire victim
- Final Fork: Charlie's