SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - An effort to feed hundreds of local kids could use a little boost.
We're talking about the Sullivan County Brown Baggers Food Program.
The group is still looking for a permanent home, but it has found a temporary location to serve the community.
Saturday was the open house at the Board of Health building in Sullivan.
The program is still fundraising for a permanent location.
There's currently a half hog raffle. Tickets are now on sale, and the drawing will be held April 6th.
To get tickets, you can email email@example.com.
For information on future events, click here.
- Food program hosts open house to show off new location
- Community hosts open house to show off new interactive mural
- Clay Youth Food Program
- State officials seek more sites to host youth food program
- Early Headstart program holds open house
- Local media company hosts open house
- Providence Food Pantry hosts open house to celebrate 25 years of service
- Wabash Valley church hosts open house to show what they have to offer
- Crawford County hosts Horse Show
- Azzip Pizza opened their 7th location