WABASH VALLEY, Ind. (WTHI) - Flu restrictions have been lifted at more Wabash Valley hospitals.
On Monday, health officials lifted restrictions at the Daviess County Community Hospital in Washington and Good Samaritan Hospital in Vincennes.
That's due to a decline in flu cases reported in the area.
Last week, Union and Regional Hospitals in Terre Haute lifted their restrictions.
However, all facilities ask that anyone with flu-like symptoms steer clear of visiting.
- Flu restrictions lifted at two Wabash Valley hospitals
- Terre Haute's hospitals lift flu restrictions
- Flu restrictions in place at Wabash Valley hospital
- Local hospitals lifting visitor restrictions
- Wabash Valley hospital puts restrictions in place after seeing an increase in flu patients
- Flu related death reported at Wabash Valley hospital
- Wabash Valley hospital gets "A" rating
- Wabash Valley hospital on the financial mend
- Greene County hospital puts flu restrictions in place
- Officials explain reasons for flu restrictions at Greene County hospital