WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - As the weather continues to fluctuate, the flu continues to be a problem.
Indiana flu deaths have tripled this season.
The State Health Department confirmed 304 people have died in Indiana this winter.
At least 200 of those are people 65 and older, while 11 were ages 24 and younger.
- Flu deaths in Indiana tripled this year
- Indiana flu deaths nearly triple this season
- First flu related death reported in Indiana
- Indiana flu deaths reach 107 for state's current flu season
- Health agency: Indiana flu deaths reach 25 through Dec. 30
- Indiana flu-related deaths reached nearly 200 last week
- CDC reports three flu-related deaths in Indiana
- Indiana Health Department: 4 flu deaths so far this season
- Indiana Marine buried 75 years after death in Pacific battle