VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - A handful of people were arrested on a number of drug charges in Vincennes over the weekend.
The Vincennes Police Department Emergency Response Team, K-9 Unit and patrol officers executed a drug search warrant in the 500 block of South 11th Street.
In the process these five people were arrested: Derek Burton, Ashley Ewer, Brady Ikemire, Robert Keller and Christian Burton were arrested.
Each were charged with several different drug offenses and taken to the Knox County Jail.
The Indiana Department of Child Services assisted in the investigation.
- Five arrested over the weekend in Vincennes on drug charges
- 19-year-old arrested on drug charges in Vincennes
- 85 face charges after Vincennes Police Department drug sweep
- Vincennes pool preps for opening weekend
- Several arrested on drug charges in Clinton
- Cayuga man arrested, facing drug charges
- Vincennes building receives renovations
- Construction closes Vincennes street
- Vincennes seeks levee certification
- Vincennes passes city budget