SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana State Police and law enforcement in Sullivan County arrested five Wednesday evening on Troll Street in Sullivan.
During the search of the home police found 175 grams of methamphetamine and paraphernalia.
Indiana State Police reports they had received tips and information about alleged drug activity at the house.
Police arrested John “Eddie” Ridge, 49 of Sullivan, for dealing in methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of paraphernalia. His bond was set at $82,000.
Lonnie D. Owen, 52 of Sullivan, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine, possession of a syringe, visiting a common nuisance and resisting law enforcement. His bond was set at $46,000.
Russell L Frakes, 55 of Sullivan, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia and visiting a common nuisance. His bond was set at $23,000.
Melissa D Brooks, 46 of Sullivan, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine, possession of a syringe and visiting a common nuisance. Her bond was set at $27,000.
Tyler M. McGoldric, 25 of England, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and visiting a common nuisance. His bond was set at $12,000.
Anyone wishing to report suspected Methamphetamine activity can call the Indiana State Police Meth Tip Line at 1-800-453-4756. Callers can remain anonymous.
- Five arrested after meth bust in Sullivan County
- Arrests up 20 percent in Sullivan County
- Wanted man arrested in Sullivan County
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- Tractor stolen in Sullivan County
- Fire destroys Sullivan County diner
- Sullivan County man arrested after string of burglaries
- One hospitalized, one arrested following afternoon fire in Sullivan County
- Officials: Warrant served, meth found, three arrested
- Daviess County man charged with dealing meth