CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The first phase of a local road project is almost complete.
On Wednesday, News 10 spoke with the Indiana Department of Transportation.
They spoke on the progress of the Bowling Green Bridge in Clay County.
So far, crews have placed 50,000 yards of embankment.
They also installed the foundation and constructed a new alignment.
In the first week of June, crews plan to set bridge beans.
INDOT expects the bridge to reopen later this year.
- First phase of Clay County bridge project almost complete
- Sullivan County FFA Project grows to completion
- Phase one on main street project begins
- Vincennes begins last phase of levee project
- Lyford construction project set to enter a new phase...part of U.S. 41 to completely close
- Completion timeframe set for McDaniel Road bridge
- U.S. Highway 41 resurfacing project complete
- Washington students complete workplace simulation project
- Second phase of 7th Street project set to begin soon
- Clay County group receives donation