VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County School Corporation is set to hold the first in a series of meetings.
The meetings will address the shortfall the school corporation is dealing with...that is a little more than $7 million.
The corporation is looking at its options to make up that money.
They include a property tax referendum that could go on the November ballot.
They want to hear what you have to say.
The first meeting happens on Monday, June 17 at 6:00 at the Vigo County School Corporation main office on Wabash Avenue near 7th Street.
There's more set for June 24, July 8, and July 22.
- First in a series of public meetings to discuss VCSC $7 million shortfall set to happen Monday
- First in series of VCSC public meetings happens on Thursday
- Public hearing set to discuss new VCSC superintendent's contract
- VCSC Community Meetings Announced
- Poor attendance at first in series of VCSC community meetings
- VCSC holds meeting to discuss strategic plan for the corporation
- VCSC set to host third round of community meetings
- Final round of VCSC Community Meetings set for Wednesday
- Public input needed in VCSC superintendent search
- VCSC Board meets at Terre Haute South