Sullivan, Ind. (WTHI) - Thursday the city of Sullivan announced their partnership with First Financial Bank.
It's all a part of the downtown revitalization program.
First Financial Bank contributed $5,000 to the program on Thursday morning. The project fund is now over $500,000.
The program plans to renew the sidewalks and create a walking trail that will run through downtown.
It will also add new benches and new trees to the area.
A ground breaking ceremony will take place in the spring of 2018. That ceremony will happen in First Financial Bank's front yard.
The program's main mission is to get more people downtown.
- First Financial Bank partners to revitalize downtown Sullivan
- Clay City leaders hold open house to discuss downtown revitalization
- Downtown Sullivan Christmas this week
- Facebook reportedly looking to partner with banks
- Possible threat shuts down Sullivan bank
- Police search for Sullivan bank robbery suspect
- Efforts to revamp downtown Sullivan paying off
- Police investigating robbery at First Financial Bank in Farmersburg
- First Financial set to merge with Kentucky based bank
- Leaders and community meet during revitalization meeting