CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A Sunday night fire destroyed Valley Pro Construction.
Just before 9:30, firefighters arrived to find heavy flames and smoke.
The business is located at 440 North 9th Street.
News 10 spoke to Valley Pro Construction Owner David Natalie. The fire destroyed his business Sunday night.
He shares, "I didn't think it would be very serious, but of course coming up here I seen smoke coming from a couple blocks away. And it started donning on me that you know something's going on."
It took crews about 3 1/2 hours to put out the fire.
We're told it may have started in the attic.
Crews from Clinton City Fire Department, Fairview Park Volunteer Fire Department and Illiana E.M.S. battled the blaze.
No injuries were reported.
There's not an official cause of the fire yet, but Natalie had at least one guess.
He explains, "I'm making an assumption that it's electrical. I mean there's hardly anything that can go wrong in your attic except electrical."
The Clinton Fire Department says the State Fire Marshal will investigate the fire on Tuesday.
Overall, Natalie says while it's sad to see his business go, he's relieved no one was hurt.
Natalie shares, "I know nobody was in these building next to me, which was good, but you know I was worried about firemen. That's the thing, everything else is replaceable, I just didn't want to see anyone get hurt."
- Fire destroys construction business
- Fire destroys Daviess county business
- Overnight fire destroys McDonald's
- Home destroyed by overnight fire
- Fire destroys Sullivan County diner
- Terre Haute home destroyed by overnight fire
- Fire destroys Clay County house, investigation underway
- Fire destroys southern Vigo County home
- Home destroyed by early morning fire
- Home destroyed by late night fire