MONTGOMERY, Ind. (WTHI) - Shortly before two o'clock this morning, crews responded to D and G Timber. That's a pallet company in Montgomery, Indiana.
When crews arrived on the scene the business was already fully engulfed in flames. No injuries were reported, however, the building was a total loss.
News 10 has been told crews from seven different stations worked until 5:30 this morning fighting the fire. Officials estimate the fire caused more than "2"-million-dollars in damages.
A cause has yet to be determined.
- Fire destroys Daviess county business
- Fire destroys construction business
- Daviess county honors the fallen
- Daviess County seeking community input
- Fire destroys Sullivan County diner
- Overnight fire destroys McDonald's
- 15,000 turkeys die in Daviess County barn fire
- Daviess County man charged with dealing meth
- Power restored in Daviess and Martin counties
- Fire destroys Clay County house, investigation underway