VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Fire crews responded to a fire in northern Vigo County on Thursday night.
It happened just before 11:00 at a mobile home on North Hendricks Street.
That is near Haythorne Avenue.
When our crew arrived on the scene, the mobile home appeared to be mostly destroyed.
No injuries were reported.
There's no word on a cause at this time.
- Fire crews respond to mobile home fire in northern Vigo County
- Fire crews respond to southern Vigo County fire
- Crews fight fire in northern Vermillion County
- Crews respond to house fire in southern Vigo County
- Crews respond to semi fire
- Fire crews respond to overnight barn fire
- Crews battle fire in eastern Vigo County
- Fire destroys southern Vigo County home
- Crews respond after semi overturns in Vigo County pond
- Fire crews respond to early morning trailer fire