PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) – The Parke County Sheriff’s Office reports a Wednesday evening fire in Lyford is under investigation.
The fire at a home in the area of 5th and Lafayette Streets in Lyford was reported around 9:30 p.m.
Our photographer at the scene stated the home was right across the street from the Lyford Fire Department.
Officials report the fire department had the fire out within minutes.
The Indiana State Fire Marshals Office was called to the scene as witnesses reported seeing a vehicle there just before the fire.
- Wednesday evening house fire in Lyford under investigation
- Lyford project turned dangerous
- Lyford Y closure pushed back
- Lyford T reopens to traffic
- INDOT holding open house for upcoming project on 'Lyford Y'
- U.S. 41 back open in Lyford after transformer fire
- Dangerous Lyford "Y" intersection set to change
- 24 hour emergency boil order in Lyford
- Lyford Water Works issues boil order
- More road closures at Lyford Y Monday