VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - On Wednesday, you'll have another chance to weigh in on the future of Vigo County Schools.
The final round of 'Community Conversations' is scheduled to happen in the evening.
This is the round of meetings that had to be rescheduled due to a recent snow day.
They start at 6:30 and last until 8:00 at Honey Creek, Otter Creek, Sarah Scott, and Woodrow Wilson Middle Schools.
You will have the chance to talk to school staff about concerns and what you hope to see happen.
Parents can attend any school for these meetings, not just their child's.
- Final round of VCSC Community Meetings set for Wednesday
- Final round of VCSC Community Conversations postponed
- VCSC set to host third round of community meetings
- Next round of VCSC community meetings set to take place at the three high schools
- VCSC holds community listening session
- Poor attendance at first in series of VCSC community meetings
- VCSC Board meets at Terre Haute South
- Timeline of VCSC Strategic Plan announced, community meetings to follow as early as October
- Public had the chance to interact with school staff at VCSC community meetings
- Public hearing set to discuss new VCSC superintendent's contract