VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The final round of the Vigo County School Corporation Community Conversations set for Thursday night has been postponed.
The meetings were set to happen Honey Creek, Otter Creek, Sarah Scott, and Woodrow Wilson Middle Schools.
In a statement from Superintendent Rob Haworth's Office, he says they will be rescheduled for a later date.
That date was not immediately available.
School in Vigo County was canceled on Thursday due to winter weather.
- Final round of VCSC Community Conversations postponed
- Final round of VCSC Community Meetings set for Wednesday
- VCSC set to host third round of community meetings
- VCSC holds community listening session
- School leaders hold next round of 'community conversations'
- Next round of VCSC community meetings set to take place at the three high schools
- Poor attendance at first in series of VCSC community meetings
- American Legion party postponed
- VCSC Board meets at Terre Haute South
- VCSC Board names Jackie Lower as president