TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new details in a high profile child neglect case as the last man accused of abuse was sentenced on Friday afternoon.
Judge Michael Lewis sentenced Hubert Kraemer to 12 years.
Eight of those years are to be served with the Indiana Department of Corrections.
Four years must be served on formal probation.
Kraemer entered a guilty plea to five counts of neglect of a dependent.
He originally faced nine.
Kraemer and three other family members were caregivers for nine-year-old Cameron Hoopingarner.
He was blind and weighed less than 15 pounds at the time of his death.
- Final person involved in high profile child neglect case sentenced
- Woman involved in deadly child neglect case waits to hear how her sentence will be served
- Suspect involved in Vigo County child neglect case agrees to plead guilty
- Tiffany Daugherty received a 21 year sentence in a deadly child neglect case
- Sarah Travioli receives sentence for her part in child neglect death
- Broken ribs, arms, and legs: More details released on Sullivan County child neglect case
- 'Soaked in urine, extremely dirty, and cold' Two arrested in Daviess County severe child neglect case
- Four arrested in connection to child neglect case in Clay County
- Indiana’s US Senate race gains 3rd high-profile Republican
- Indiana reports fewer child abuse, neglect deaths in FY 2016