TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - You nominated the top 64 restaurants in the Wabash Valley...and week by week, your votes narrowed the field.
We are finally down to the final four.
Now, it's up to the Fork in the Road crew to see what the hype is all about.
The first stop - The New Day Cafe in Terre Haute.
Owner Arben Ramandi told us this has been a hot spot for nearly 14 years.
He's quick to point out that it's not just him.
He says it is his staff and customers that make the New Day Cafe so popular.
"It would be a great feeling, you know, and I want to think all of them that voted for us. Thank my staff, thank the servers, the cooks, the dishwashers, they all do a great job. We have an excellent team here, we all work together, they work their hearts out and they deserve a lot of respect," Ramandi said.
The judges were served all the favorites...things like omelets, pancakes, a grilled tenderloin, fresh cut pork chops...and of course deserts.
- Final Fork: Crossroads Cafe
- Final Fork: The New Day Cafe
- Final Fork: Charlie's
- Final Fork: Jack's Place
- Final Fork: 32 restaurants remain
- Final Fork: Crossroads Family Diner
- Final Fork: Earl's Supper Club
- Final Fork: Petty Pit Stop
- Final Fork: Down to the final four
- Fork in the Road Healthy edition: Delish Cafe