MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - The Fork in the Road judges made the last stop for the Final Fork.
The number four spot belongs to the Crossroads Cafe in Marshall, Illinois.
They made it into the Final Fork Final last year.
Manager Lauren Dodd told our crew they are very excited to be in the running for a second chance at the title.
She thinks the great food and homey atmosphere is what brings people back for more.
"Home sweet home. I say it is a hole in the wall, but it's just a home sweet home. Everybody in here, you come in as regulars and you go out as friends," Lauren said.
Crossroad served the judges taco soup, fried chicken with garlic mashed potatoes, and green beans, followed by peanut butter pie.
- Final Fork: Crossroads Cafe
- Final Fork: Crossroads Family Diner
- Final Fork: The New Day Cafe
- Final Fork: Charlie's
- Final Fork: Jack's Place
- Final Fork: 32 restaurants remain
- Final Fork: Earl's Supper Club
- Final Fork: Petty Pit Stop
- Final Fork: Down to the final four
- Fork in the Road Healthy edition: Delish Cafe