TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Many businesses have stepped up in the last week to support CODA.
FiFi's Lunchbox in Terre Haute is the latest to join the long list to raise money for their cause.
On Friday, they opened their doors to make sure CODA doesn't go anywhere.
From 9:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m., 10 percent of their sales were donated to CODA.
Fifi's expressed how many employees and friends have used CODA's service.
Co-owner Claudine Hann said while it may be a small part, she hopes it will help CODA reach its goal.
- Fifi's holds steps up to help CODA
- Fifi's fundraiser helps to raise money for CODA
- CODA holds open house
- Local group holds fundraiser for CODA
- Community Spotlight: CODA
- THPD hosts CODA fundraiser
- CODA hoasts candlelight vigil
- CODA leader takes step in new human relations role
- CODA holds event to remember the victims of domestic violence
- Meadows Cafe holds fundraiser to help CODA reach its goal