TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Sentencing is set for Thursday for a former employee of the Vigo County School Corporation.
Franklin Fennell will face 33-37 months in federal prison.
This is after a jury convicted him of wire fraud and stealing federal funds.
The FBI arrested Fennell and Frank Shahadey for an alleged kickback scheme.
News 10 will be there when Fennell is sentenced.
We will have complete coverage here on WTHITV.com and on News 10.
- Fennell sentencing set for Thursday; faces three years in prison
- Locked up: Franklin Fennell starts his federal prison sentence
- Fennell could face more prison time than originally expected
- Sentencing date released for Franklin Fennell
- Fennell sentenced: 24-months plus $110,000 in restitution
- Jury finds Franklin Fennell guilty on all counts; faces 30-37 months in prison
- Franklin Fennell has filed to appeal his verdict and sentence
- Gymnastics doctor sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison
- Michael Cohen sentenced to three years in prison
- Indiana synagogue vandal sentenced to 3 years in prison