KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Officials have identified the agricultural worker that was killed in Knox County earlier this week.
That man was identified as 45-year-old Victor Manuel Murrieta Martinez of Oaktown.
That is according to the Knox County Coroner.
Martinez was married with three children.
He was found dead near his work pickup truck, that was parked close to an "electrical water irrigator."
The cause of his death is still under investigation.
Knox County Coroner Brian Hagen says they are waiting on the toxicity report.
- Father of three killed on Knox County farm, officials release name
- Man found dead at Knox County farm, autopsy scheduled
- Officials identify man that died in Knox County police chase
- Knox County burn ban lifted
- Knox County prepares for primaries
- Daviess County man killed after accident with farming equipment
- Knox County burn ban affects local campers
- Knox County Sheriffs Department gets new equiptment
- One woman dead after Knox County fire
- Man charged with arson in Knox County