UPDATE 8:26 P.M. EST: The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office reports Isaac Bradbury has been found safe and alive.
Police say they found him in Newberry, Indiana.
Sheriff Clark Cottom says no foul play was suspected and no charges will be filed.
SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office needs your help tracking down the whereabouts of a man from Dugger, Indiana.
Police say Isaac Bradbury, 23, left his home in the 7500 block of E. Laughlin Street in Dugger between the hours of 12 a.m. and 4 a.m. Sunday morning.
Police report Bradbury's relatives are concerned for his well being.
Investigators from the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office are working with authorities in Greene County to establish Bradbury's last known location.
Police say they have not received credible information that foul play has occurred.
If you have communicated with Bradbury or know of his whereabouts, contact the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at 812-268-4308.
- UPDATE: Missing Dugger man found
- Dugger man found dead in private pond
- Dugger students learn drunk driving lesson
- Dugger under a boil order until Friday
- Death investigation underway after Dugger fire
- Sullivan County murder victim identified as woman reported missing from Dugger area
- Dugger set to receive grant to improve drinking water infrastructure
- UPDATE Missing Linton man located
- Police say Dugger man injured a town marshal while resisting arrest
- UPDATE: Missing Clay City person found