WEST TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - It seems weather may have caused some damage at a West Terre Haute cemetery.
A large tree split in Bethesda cemetery. Some stones in the area were damaged.
People with family plots around the fallen tree tell News 10 they are working with cemetery officials to get it all cleaned up.
- Fallen tree damages headstones
- Police: southern Indiana 9-year-old drives in cemetery, damages headstones
- Clinton man crashes into downed tree after it had fallen on power lines
- "Until I run out of pennies." Man puts nearly 200 coins on deceased veterans headstones
- Police investigation underway after historic Parke County headstone found knocked over
- 'It's heartbreaking for all the families..' families not able to decorate loved ones headstones around holidays
- Daviess county honors the fallen
- Christmas trees after Christmas
- Driver crashes into tree
- Overnight fire damages home